Thursday, July 31, 2014

From Ugly to Angels

Quite a mix of finds lately. These are all from thrift shops. Vintage Current "Just A Notes" and what they call an ugly face mug (for good reason, right?).


Also, three "month" angels and a Mexico storage basket.

We have November, June, and July. Unfortunately, June has been repaired. That one my daughter is keeping; she was a June baby. These are worth more than I had realized. Well, let me rephrase that: sellers are asking more for these than I had realized. $165.00 for the July angel on Ebay?! Good luck!

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. That is quite the mug!!! At least, you are finding things, I made the rounds yesterday - nothing!!! But, maybe that is a good thing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugly for sure. 165 sounds like a lot for that angel. Good luck to her.

    ReplyDelete