Sunday, July 13, 2014

ICAD Week 2 For July

Here are my last week's submissions for ICAD (on Flickr). Below is a collage I pieced together because I liked the tree image on the far left.  That's all there was to it on a piece of scrapbook paper-- the colors (other than brown) I added with markers.

The Cheshire cat/"We're All Mad Here" image is a picture of a tea towel from a catalog. The other Cheshire cat is a rubber stamp I have.

Did you ever make these doodle things in grade school?  I did.

Just another scrappy collage.

It seems like I never do use the narrow borders on the bottoms of some scrapbook papers. I have a bunch of them standing up and curling over in an old coffee cup.

An old applique, some scrapbook paper, and rubber stamps that are old too.

Most of this card was cut from a grocery bag!  Believe it? 

On to week #3 for July!  Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. I love the pretty bird....but the 'we're all mad here' would fit me this weekend! haha! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! ICAD...such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ICAD is pretty fun. Glad I joined in. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Love it!!

    I see you used some Tim Holtz stuff, I have some of that too, it's so neat for vintage!!

    And, no I can't believe you used a shopping bag from the last one, I can't imagine it would be a current one, I can't remember the last time I ever even saw a paper bag, except for a lunch bag. Hah!!

    ReplyDelete