Sunday, July 27, 2014

ICAD: Getting Down To The Wire

Well, folks, this is the last full week of ICAD photos to share. July sure flew by, didn't it? Up first, is mostly clippings from a photo magazine, plus a little scrapbook paper. This was one of those projects that took on a life of its own. Most of this week's were like that; I started with one picture, and "voila."

Watercolors and markers

An old cookbook clipping, watercolors, markers, and scrapbook paper. Oh yeah-- rick rack, or do you spell it "ric rac"?

I started with the pattern image in the center then pulled out a 1970s magazine.

The only prompt I followed this week: trees. Scrapbook paper, marker, and printed text.

An ode to Leos. The lion was cut from wrapping paper.

This one definitely took me where it wanted. I added different scrapbook papers to an existing pattern then the words found their way on and some black and white flowers.

Only five more cards to go! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I like the flowers you did with watercolors and markers! How pretty! Have a fun day my friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them ALL!
    Tree-- that one grabs me the most.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a fun time playing! You have some interesting combinations there. Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All wonderful as always Diane, I can't believe that it is nearly the end of July!! Looking forward to your next five, I am in awe of your 'stick-to-it-ness'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must love studying these cards you make, I always see SMASHing ideas! Great cards, as always!

    Didn't July just start, it went by so fast!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all of them too, but Tree may be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete