Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The First Week Of July In ICAD Land

When last we left Index-Card-A-Day, the final card was a collage of Arthur. I had to give Rhody a turn so here is Ms. Rhody with that "no speak English" look on her face while sitting in one of my gardens.

It really was a rainy June around these parts. Rainiest I've ever seen. Last I heard, it was the 5th wettest June on record. Whoopee.

I made this card for July 1st in the same style as my June 1st card, using a vintage sewing pattern image.

For the first time in about 15 years, I bought some new markers (see the card below too). Both have watercolors as a base.


I followed the prompt of "Independence Day/Flag" for my 4th of July card.

This also was an "official" prompt: postage stamp.

The first week of July is already down. Remember when you were a kid and summer seemed to last forever?? What happened?

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. They're all sweet, Diane - my fave is the July 4th one with the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooh! ALL of these are very cool indeed! can you guess my fave tho? yeah... the postage stamp collage!!! i'm sooooo predictable! on the other hand, the marker ones rock, AND the doggy one, obvioulsy, and you know how i adore sewing pattern ladies! did i mention that ALL of these are very cool?! yeah, let's just stick with that, k?! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, new markers...how nice! I try to stretch out the summer days by living in Florida! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that idea using index cards...this is the first time I have heard about it. I think my favorites are the flag card and the one with the dog. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some winners in there Diane. Very cute. Love the dog. Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Rhody's card! And yes, whatever happened to summer's that never seemed to end?!

    ReplyDelete