Monday, August 31, 2015

Some Fun Finds

The finds have been rather scant once again. I think I need to move to a new area! Ha, ha... 

This is pretty nifty, however. A Mary Poppins board game from 1964.


And another board game, The Bride Game, from 1971. Wouldn't that be a fun decoration at a bridal shower?


Also shown in the first photo: unopened Rolodex cards (great for ICAD and other collagey crafts), and unopened flower paper punch, and unopened pack of label stickers, and an unopened 7 Gypsies ATC/photo tray. Not bad.

My daughter and I found this Flatsy clock at a thrift store. Those are very hard to come by. This one is in really good condition, except the hot dog/ice cream cart is missing. Maybe some day we'll find one. Come one-- stranger things have happened.

And here are your letters for today: L and M

Have a nice day!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow - I think I may have had that Mary Poppins game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did very well, I'd say you should stay put 'cause that is a great haul! And your alphabet collage pages are lovingly memorable ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found a lot of good stuff...great board games..Love today's letter collage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting finds! You have such an eye for vintage things! The treasures you come up with!
    that bride game... seems familiar to me.
    I like your pages... 'March" is my birthday... "L" is my middle intial. ;)
    it's all about me really.... hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS:
    did you try and sneak something past me? Is this header new? Did you change it a while back...and I'm just now catching on?
    Either way, I like it!

    ReplyDelete