Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sears Catalog for the Bath 1967

Today I bring you merchandise from the 1967 Sears catalog for the necessary room. Wall-to-wall carpeting, eh? Looks a little astroturf-y to me, and I have never been a fan of tank and seat covers-- too icky, too mildewy for me.

These accent rugs are sort of neat unless you trip on the thick plush at two o'clock in the morning. It dawned on me too, I haven't seen a throw rug with fringe in years.

Gee, I've never owned a bathroom large enough to accommodate a little chair. Cute.

Pretty snazzy. 

Very practical use of space.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my....that was the year I was setting up housekeeping. I didn't have carpet anywhere! lol Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I remember all that old stuff..Yuk! Most of it was pretty unsanitary.. Carpet in the bathroom..Ick..Live and learn. Hope you had a good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, carpet in the bathroom? ! I think not!

    ReplyDelete