Thursday, March 5, 2015

Tags of 2015 March

Here we are in the third month of the new year already. The Tim Holtz tag for March is quite colorful-- just what everyone needs after a long winter! Once again, I made an ATC and an inchie. I didn't have any of the supplies used on the original tag so had to improvise. The butterfly image was cut from scrapbook paper, and I applied watercolor paint to match the background (which is also watercolored). Kind of gives the illusion of a stamp. I must admit I was pleased with this one; I think I like it because it's something I never would have dreamed up on my own. That's part of what makes these challenges interesting!


Thanks for viewing!

8 comments:

  1. Very attractive A.T.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous interpretation of Tim's tag Diane! I'm struggling with the bright colours on this one, not my forte! But as you said, that's what makes these challenges interesting, stepping outside of your comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Diane..Love the colors..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely have skills! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that's pretty... and different! Different is good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane that it really beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete