Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thrifty Books

I found a nice selection of vintage children's book at a local garage sale this past Sunday, believe it or not. A few my daughter wants, a few will go in the Etsy shop, and the Spook book is being added to my Halloween book collection. I really like the cover. Oh, and the Donald Duck box on the bottom is a jigsaw puzzle.


Get the price on this one.  I've said it before: what ever happened to that world?

I will be linking to The Thrifty Groove with prices like that!  Have a nice Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. I still have a lot of my childhood books - they are treasures when you find them, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice collection! I know why you are keeping the Spook book.....it looks like me and my puppy....lolol Have fun reading...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun books! Love to find old children's books and yes those prices were amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at TTF.

    ReplyDelete