Monday, October 14, 2013

Hallmark Ornament

I don't think I've ever shown a new product on my blog before, but I thought this was cute enough to share. Every year I buy a special Christmas ornament for my daughter, and we recently spied this one at our local Hallmark store (plus I had a five dollar off coupon). The bottom doors open, there is a towel hanging on the side rack, the back is finished to look like outdoor siding-- it's really fun. By the way, I don't own Hallmark stock or anything; just thought this was sweet!

Have a fun, little day out there! Happy Columbus Day!

7 comments:

  1. Isn't that cute!! I bet she will love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with mini and retro kitchen things so you know I absolutely love that ornament. How big is it? It's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about 5-6" tall. I should have put a penny in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that yesterday at the Hallmark store and retro-ed back to my childhood set which included a stove, sink and 'hutch' made of hard pink cardboard. The stove had batteries which lit the burners when I put my little toy pans on it! Seeing the ornament brought back a flood of 1960s memories but I didn't buy the ornament despite the stroll down memory lane...my stove didn't have a microwave! Smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a wonderful tradition and one that I did with my daughter when she was little. She has a lot of nice ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute.....hmmmmm maybe for my granddaughter...lol It is so hard to find really cute retro things for the kids nowadays...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest! I don't ever look at them....but I will next time! I love this one!

    ReplyDelete