Saturday, October 5, 2013

Smashing Art and Smashing On

I "smashed" two more pages in my "Favorites" Smash Book. I chose favorite paintings. I imagine most folks will recognize at least a couple of them. Click on the photo if you want to read the small print.

And... yes, I bought 2 more books.  Amazon had them as "add-on" items for five bucks each.  Too good to pass up as I was ordering from them anyway (started Xmas shopping).

I decided to use one for favorite quotes and finished one page so far.

Happy Saturday-- hope you see some flowers!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you're hooked on SMASHing now too!! What a great deal on the books!! Your pages are very pretty, so bright!! SMASH ON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done as many pages as I'd like, but want to work on mine soon. I love your flowers book and the quote above. Last year I was mentioning I didn't have enough flowers in the yard when my nephew said, "You have flowers all over the place!" Sometimes it takes fresh eyes to see what we've become accustomed to, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice....great job on your smash book. Love the puppies. And such a good deal on two more....glad you didn't pass it up. I love quotes also. Am hoping to do some for my home this coming winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors of your books. Compositions are great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great price! I'm off to see if they are still on sale. They are the best books for fun journaling! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete