Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Some Finds

I hit one estate sale a couple weeks ago. I didn't get much, but here is the haul.

The old dog statues seem to be finding me lately which is fine with me. A cute, made in Taiwan Easter decoration, and a little bunny (my MIL collects rabbits).

Let's look in the Yosemite book. As you can imagine, there are lots of wonderful shots. This book was published by National Geographic by the way.



Pretty amazing! I've never been there. Have any of you?

Thanks for dropping by today.

4 comments:

  1. I like the little Easter decoration - the eggs are so cute!

    At least you found something, Diane, so did I!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been but would love to go. What a neat Poetry book! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one caught my eye as well...Ansel Adams, one of my favorite artists, did a lot of his B/W 's using Yosemite as his subject.
    Rainy day...

    ReplyDelete