Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Eww, A Bug

My one and only thrift find last week. A 70s era stoneware mug with a bug, insect, cockroach on it! I do not remember ever seeing one of these back in the day, and this certainly is the first "bug mug" I've ever come across. How about you?

And on to non-bug topics, I recently tried adding watercolors to some old translation cards for collage/crafting purposes. I like the way they turned out. Kind of different.


I already used one on an ATC. The dots washi tape looks pretty nifty overtop. 

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I like that mug... I like that mug.. Clever usage of watercolors... Busy day today. Hope you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a unique mug, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea for the vocabulary cards!

    ReplyDelete