Thursday, November 12, 2015

Howdy, Pardner!

Shopping Our Stash has a fun theme running that I couldn't pass up. Western. As much as I love that theme I don't have a lot of horsey type elements in my stash; probably because they really don't make a lot of that (otherwise I'd have it!). I did create two note cards. Up first is an illustration from an old school reader.

This one is almost all scrapbook papers. The text at the top belongs to the illustration above, but I used it here instead.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Oh oh oh oh!!! Are you going to put the first one with the illustration from the old reader in your Etsy shop? I saw you had 4 grouped together that had horses too. I love them! Let me know. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh these are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too awesome, diane!!! you wouldn't believe HOW MANY old books & mags i flicked thru looking for something *EXACTLY* like the one you used in that top card; that is pretty much the picture i had in my head, so THANK YOU for making the card i just could not pull off this week!!! (the 2nd one is also fab, o'course, but srsly, the top one is exactly what i was going for!!!) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ride 'em cowboy...cute..Hope you had a good day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab projects!! Love em both!!! Thanks for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "Howdy Partner" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both so cute - good job, Diane!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are just beautifully executed and truly capture the theme of our challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash! Thanks so much for joining us!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oohhh. I love those vintage images on your cards. Just perfect for this challenge too. Thanks for joining in the Shopping our Stash howdy partner challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete