Friday, July 24, 2015

Thrifting Finds

I lucked into some thrift finds this week. Up first is a nice, newer craft book for paper enthusiasts (like me).

Melmac type plastic bowls, although these are unmarked. These are a cute little size-- about 4" across at the top.

And a bunch of vintage handkerchiefs. Lots of fun, pretty patterns. These will be on Etsy since I have some already that I use for doilies and dresser scarves.



Notice the one on the right. Does the lettering look sort of strange? It makes a message when folded. See below.

Clever, eh?

Have a pleasant day!

5 comments:

  1. The hankies are great!

    Getting dressed and heading out for a few sales now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever hanky..great finds..Melmac..save me from it..Shore dinnerware

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute hanky! love the secret/folded message
    the turquoise... Melmac!!!
    I told the hubby of my plans to collect some for the camper!
    I hope I come across some round these parts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a worthwhile stop!! I managed a couple of decks of vintage playing cards and a Vera, I was happy for those!! Enjoy your new book!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool book and love the colour of those bowls. The hankies are very nice and the last one is very clever!

    ReplyDelete