Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Mini Notebooks

I've made these little blank notebooks for kids before. Simple enough-- scrapbook paper cover, a variety of different writing papers inside stapled in the center. I make them 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" to fit into plastic ATC/Baseball card sleeves.

Recently I thought I'd make some a little more "adult" and offer them for sale in my Etsy shop. Yes, I made quite a lot. This is just a sampling.



I made some Christmas ones too.


It's fun! There are so many nifty papers out there today. This is also a great way to use up some paper.

Have a pleasant day!

4 comments:

  1. These are a cute idea. They'd made nice stocking stuffers for kids. I used to have a pastor that was bi-vocational and so his 'day' job was Police Chief-- he carried what he called a 'whoop-out pad' Kind of like the character COLUMBO carried in his shows.
    So a little notebook like this gets called a whoop out pad around here. :)
    Now- I buy them and carry them in my purse, they look like miniature composition books. I NEVER EVER THOUGHT OF MAKING THEM MYSELF. You're clever.
    Have a nice day.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I put a couple in my favs! Have fun with your creating my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fabulous idea Diane! Perfect size to tuck in a pocket or purse, what a smart cookie you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with Diane and Deb! Love your idea!

    ReplyDelete