Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Week In Thrifts

I had some luck at a couple thrift stores this past week. A set of Anne of Green Gables books in nice condition too (they sold on Ebay), and a cute Teddy bear book. I sort of hemmed and hawed over the plastic nativity scene, but it sold on Etsy within a couple days.  Wow.

A couple pages from the Teddy bear book.

A lot of metal type finds for some reason came home with me. A vintage canister set, a really cute measuring cup that looks like a mini pan, and a English candy box with a neat castle scene on the top. I also couldn't resist two old cards with super cute images.

Here is a better look at the cards.

And here is the canister set.

Not bad. And I hate to point out that could very well be the last time I shoot finds outside this year. Oh no!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love those canisters and the books were a nice find. Glad to hear things are selling, too. Enjoy your day! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great score with the canisters? Why will this be the last time you shoots finds this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I meant shooting outside as our weather will soon be turning.

      Delete
  3. Good for you, selling those Anne books so quickly and the Nativity too!!! I really need to get listing some scarves......

    ReplyDelete