Friday, October 10, 2014

Pink Christmas

Since I have a few card making readers, I wanted to share the new challenge at Jingle Belles in case you missed it:


The "Pink Christmas" prompt will run at JINGLE BELLES from 12am on Friday, October 10th to 6pm on Wednesday, October 22nd; as in previous years, Stephanie and Lauren pledge to donate $4 per linked-up card to The Susan G. Komen Foundation.

The only requirement is that all link-ups be NEW holiday cards with some noticeable pink on them... so in other words, not just Rudolph's NOSE, lol!

Participants may use sketches, combine challenges, and include any other colors in addition to pink; you can showcase however many cards you'd like in one post, don't worry, we'll still count every single one of them towards the total!



Thank you very much for your support!
♥♥♥



This is my own photo-- I'm a computer dork and couldn't get their image on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link Diane, I don't use pink very often so this is a good challenge to try for me and it goes to support a wonderful cause so it's a win-win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, this is wonderful, diane! thank you so much for promoting "pink christmas" at JINGLE BELLES, it is VERY much appreciated!!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete