Saturday, October 25, 2014

Not A Creature Was Stirring

A new theme has been posted at Jingle Belles: Use a "creature" in your design. Every time I put away my Christmas supplies, I end up pulling them out again. Maybe this is it for this year (???). Up first is a simple card I made, using the image from the back of an old (probably 60s) Christmas card.

This one is mostly scrapbook paper elements. The bird repro postcard image has been in my stash so long I don't remember where it came from.

Jingles Belles raised $576 dollars for the Susan G. Koman Foundation with their Pink Christmas extravaganza.  Amazing!!

Have a nice day!

7 comments:

  1. I really like the one with the bird and the deer. That would look so cute framed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards..Well done..Love the elements..Great fund raiser..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous combination of holiday creatures ... so glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! have to laugh that you keep thinking you're done with the xmas stuff and then bam! we pull ya back in!!! :) :) :) i also love how much of the same sort of things we both collect and love to use, anyone who has fab stuff in her stash old enough to not remember whence it came is definitely MY PEOPLE, lol! oh yeah and a big chunk of that jingle belles donation was made possible by you, missus, so THANKS! meanwhile, i probably should have said first off, "I LOVE YOUR CREATURE CARDS" b/c i so totally do! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really good news! I love your pretty cards, too! It's the most fun to craft for the holidays! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a good amount for Pink Christmas cards!
    I liked all your Christmas cards... these are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so crafty, Diane - so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete