Thursday, October 30, 2014

Rollin' Rollin'...

Shopping Our Stash has a wide ranging theme this week.  "Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'" is the title. The idea is to use round shapes or something western (you know-- the theme from Rawhide that I've had stuck in my head ever since I read their post). So I did both. I was going to make some bookmarks for my Etsy shop anyway so I came up with two cowboys. The images are old game cards.

Both the round terrier and the hex sign are also from old playing cards that I cut out.

Smiley faces are definitely round. This, too, was cut from a playing card.

Are ovals considered round?  If not, ignore this one.

Thanks for stopping by, and thanks to SOS for another fun theme!

7 comments:

  1. I love cowboy things and these are very cute! I put one in my Etsy favs! Enjoy your day my friend! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your bookmarkers...its always fun to visit a new blog (new to me) so thanks for letting me stop by! Hope your day is sunny and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You musy be so busy, always coming up with something cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhh those are awesome Diane! They are all fantastic but I adore the cowboys!! Thanks for joining the Shopping Our Stash crew this week for the Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these bookmarks are fabulous! But like Donna, my favs are the cowboys! Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nicely crafted! Nice interpretation of the challenge theme. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT, SOS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving' the cowboy bookmarks (and thanks for the reference to the Rawhide theme song, I'm going to be humming it for weeks now!!). And I'd say ovals are round(ish) so yep, they qualify!

    ReplyDelete