Monday, June 1, 2015

ICAD 2015

Index-card-a-day is upon us once again. Here is the official info at Daisy Yellow. In a nutshell, it is creating some piece of art on an index card every day in June and July. I was on the fence about participating this year. It's fun, but jump starting my creativity is not a problem I have fortunately so, for me, it's just sort of "one more thing" on my to-do list. However, it is fun, like I said, and it will keep me off the streets, right??  Ha, ha...

So here is my first card for this year which has nothing to do with current weather conditions here. We've seen ridiculously below normal temps since Saturday. The weather will catch up to the month eventually-- at least we can hope!

Here is a link to the ICAD Flickr group if you'd like to see what others have contributed.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. The weather is crazy..90 here yesterday.I'll take your " ridiculously low" temps any day..Cute card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun idea. What a lovely blog you have - this is my first visit.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! And we have 2 fans going here in the lanai right now! It's been up to 90 every day lately. Warm hugs.....Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! And ready for summer. Thanks for the Flickr link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weather has been out of sorts for us all SPRING... May gave us record setting rain...and June 1st... still we have not reached 90° YET!
    supposed to this week.
    I think I got my email corrected... here's hoping.
    OH WAIT! I love when you do ICAD... your artwork is awesome, winning the prize last month, gave me a chance to see it up close and personal.
    You're a wonderful artist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative! Today's the first day of hurricane season - that's what we think about here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful first ICAD make Diane, can't wait to see your cards over the next couple of months!

    ReplyDelete