Friday, April 17, 2015

Lost and Found Paper

The current theme at Shopping Our Stash is "Lost and Found." The idea is to use materials that you misplaced or forgot about over time. The scrapbook paper below was lost to me for several months. I bought two sheets, mainly because it was on sale, and gave one to my daughter. I sort of forgot about mine, and when I did remember it, I couldn't find it which is pretty unusual for me. I looked through all my paper but still didn't come across it. I gave up until now and decided this was a good excuse to hunt it down. Anyway, without too much searching, I found it in with my daughter's paper stash; she had both sheets. 

So here is what I made with a couple images from the paper-- a blank book for myself. This is the front cover.

Back cover

Inside front cover

Inside back cover

In addition to white, I used a few decorative papers too. 

Thanks to Shopping Our Stash for helping me unearth that missing paper and make something with it!

Have a nice weekend!

6 comments:

  1. That's so cute!
    I need some blank books! If they were this pretty I don't know if I'd want to write in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Hope your daughter wasn't planning on using that extra paper for something, because what you did with it is pretty cool! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first paper..Very cute..Hope your daughter doesn't need it ?? Have a fun weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper is really cute and I like how you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, both the paper and the book you made from it! Glad you found it Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad we could help! :D) Wonderful creation and a fun story! Thanks for accepting the Lost and Found Challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete