Monday, April 13, 2015

A Few More Finds for April

April is definitely being more generous than March when it comes to second-hand finds. Here's the latest: a small frame that I needed, a cedar box, a cute Wonder book, and two pottery wall pockets.

The wall pockets are signed and look rather 1970s to me-- that ecology movement thing that no one talks about anymore.

The Wonder book is very cute. Different too-- on the right page below are pictures to cut out and place in the book. Never saw that before. And I don't think mothers dress like this today to pick up kids from school.

The back of the book is unusual too-- there is space to draw or write with a crayon which could be wiped off.

Have a nice day!

6 comments:

  1. You know I am loving that book! I vaguely remember them with a magic board on the back! How cool is that! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wall pockets..I saw a bunch of them at our local nursery with bromeliads in them..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diggin' the cedar box the most

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had that book when I was a child!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also had that exact book, and still have it as a matter of fact! I don't think I cut out any of the pages, but I did color on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds Diane, I remember those pockets from 'back in the day'!

    ReplyDelete