Saturday, February 21, 2015

1967 Fashions for Girls

Turnabout is fair play-- time for the girls' clothing showcase from the '67 Sears catalog. Very cute-- notice the girl on the left is wearing gloves.

I must admit I don't remember seeing anyone wear one of these "Madeline" hats. Scarves (pictured at the bottom) I do remember. I even still have one my aunt made for me in the 60s.

Fun colors.

Matching raincoat, scarf, and unbrella! What more could you ask for? Maybe a Kanga and Roo plush??

Mod styles are sneaking their way in.


Yep-- mod! How about the granny glasses?!

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. I loved the mod styles...I was a teenager that year. I had a dress with the lower waistline, it was striped on top and polka dot on bottom. The very latest! Fun fashions! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the clothes of the late 60's and early 70's. The "Summer Flirts" outfits are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that brings back memories and not all of them are good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so cute!! I remember wearing gloves to church!!!

    ReplyDelete