Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Secondhand Land Part 2

To continue the estate sale finds...

I know there's a lot of (younger) readers who don't "get" the LPs, but I'm not young. I like them. How can you not like this kitschy cover? Perfect for an informal dining room wall. And the music's not bad either-- I always listen to them before I try to sell. Also picked up "The Sound Of Music" soundtrack.

Quite a few good books were had. 


I think the cover on this 70s magazine was worth the price of admission so to speak. I half hope it doesn't sell.

Have a nice day!

9 comments:

  1. Fun! And I've always liked those 'How and Why' library books. We have some of the same stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would be cutting up that magazine for SMASHing - what colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the old LP's. I was recently at a garage sale and almost bought a bunch of nice Neil Diamond LP's, but then put them back because I really didn't have anyplace to display them. I'm still sick about getting rid of all of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your books. Would definitely read The Appalachian Trail! Enjoy your day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the books! I was warned not to try to sell albums because you can't even give them away...but I couldn't help myself and I put a few in my Etsy shop. I listed 2 albums and both sold within a day! So I am all about listing albums...Why not? Love those How and Why books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure the record market is somewhat limited, but it is out there. The records I buy I wouldn't mind keeping anyway so it's no big loss to me.

      Delete
  6. Who knew the Soviet lifestyle was so utopian and colorful...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see the Wodehouse book. YAY, Jeeves! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the green bottle..I remember 78's..had tons of them..then 33 1/3

    ReplyDelete