Monday, June 2, 2014

ICAD #1

Do you know what ICAD stands for? I didn't until this morning after reading Lauren's blog. It's an art challenge called Index-Card-A-Day. The general idea is to make a piece of art on an index card every day during June and July. Any style and medium is welcome. There are prompts/themes which may or may not be followed-- your choice. I like the simple approach to this, and I'm sure I can up with one a day, however, shooting and uploading every day is another story.  You're supposed to post to Flickr but for the first one there is a link-up at Daisy Yellow

Here is my June First card:

Thanks Lauren and Tammy!

6 comments:

  1. How cute! I remember little dresses like that one. They were so short! lol Have fun with this challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun and a creative stretch. Your date stamp works really great to keep things in order, plus add to the design. I may give the project a try---there's a stack of index cards on my desk all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, diane, this is ♥WONDERFUL♥!!! so totally in love with your first card and so excited you are going to ICAD, too! ♥

    ps: yes, you are soooo right, it is the photo/upload that is challenging... making the cards is pure delight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if anyone can make art on an idex card... it would be you!
    this one is cute very mod! like the colors.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet - you are so crafty!!!

    ReplyDelete