Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday's Muster #23

Here we are, the last Barbie installment. These are all newer Barbies that I never took out of the box. Not that I'm a "mint in the box" type of person,  I just like the packaging and I have no intention of playing with them at my age. And just for the record, I bought these pretty inexpensively on sale. Doesn't seem like that happens much today.


 This is the back of the box.

Kind of hard to see, but like in the book/movie, Alice in Wonderland, there is a flamingo croquet mallet and a hedgehog ball.

Remember the Carol Burnett version of Gone with The Wind?

Or the I Love Lucy episode, featuring "Paris fashions?"

Here we have Skipper as Velma from "Scooby Doo."

 Complete with Scooby and Scooby Snacks.

I really wanted this doll when it came out because I have one of the original Stacey dolls (see it here), but I didn't want to spend the money on it. Lo and behold, I found it on sale several months later.


Now you can see the pretty coat and blue stockings that I no longer have. If you look at my doll, there are a few differences. The color blocks of her swimsuit and her face is a little different.  Wonder why they changed it?

No, this is not a Barbie, but it's a MIB doll so I thought I'd include it.

Thanks for viewing all the Barbie posts!  Have a good day!

5 comments:

  1. They're nice but nothing can beat the old Barbies!!! You have quite a collection, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked over to see the Bat Girl doll... I thought that was so cool...UNTIL...
    Carol Burnett-- Gone with The Wind... OMG! What an awesome doll.
    I remember that episode...and never knew there was a doll.
    Glad to see it.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know where you keep all these things??? Great collection..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! Lucy and Ethel are adorable! And hey...I have one of these, Jessie! lol Have fun today! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the Carol Burnett 'Gone With The Wind' sketch, don't know that I've ever laughed that hard again! Amazing collection Diane.

    ReplyDelete