Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday's Muster #25

This week I'm starting my bookmark collection. I'm going to break it up over several Mondays. Much too much for one post. These all live in a photo storage box. I don't know how many are in there. A lot. I've collected these since I was a kid.

All pictured today were bought at book or card stores many years ago. I'm sure I didn't pay more than a dollar for any of them-- some were gifts too.



Who among you remembers Euell Gibbons?  That green bookmark is mocking him.

I didn't realize I had so many Garfields.




Kinda makes you wanna get out a good book, doesn't it?  Have a pleasant day!

12 comments:

  1. I remember Euell Gibbons. LOL.

    I see some snoopy ones in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to find the Euell Gibbons one that Kim mentions... no luck yet.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... I'm sure it's here somewhere..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Euell Gibbons. Didn't realize that was how you spell his name though. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter has a bookmark collection too!! Well, it's not really active anymore but she has a fair number!

    I was just looking at bookmarks the other day at Walmart, they're not nearly as nice anymore and quite pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to collect book marks... Mine aren't in a box somewhere, they are all MOST probably STILL holding my place for me.
    Now... a book mark seems to be a little icon in the corner of my Kindle.
    :/ It's true.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are amazing! Love them all. I adored reading and the accompanying (now nostalgic) book marks as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess bookmarks are rather nostalgic. Hadn't thought of it that way.

      Delete
  8. Oh these are such fun. I have a few....not this many yet! haha! I like the ones with the bite out of them! Have a fun day my friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. My gosh woman, where do you keep all of these amazing collections?! And yes, I do remember Eull Gibbons, folks had so much fun poking fun at him didn't they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them! I remember nice bookmarks being a big deal for me when I was a kid. Now I buy my kids a pack of 50 crappy ones from the dollar store, or they use some old dirty receipt. That is one fantastic collection you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess bookmarks aren't as plentiful these days. Even with all of mine, I've grabbed a scrap paper once in awhile too!

      Delete