Friday, June 6, 2014

ICAD Thus Far-- not quite one week

The ICAD (index card a day) challenge is not quite one week old now so I thought I'd bring you up to speed. Click here to view my first card and read a little more info about the challenge.

We see Great Blue Herons fly over once in a great while, but I actually saw one land at a lake's edge on June 1st near my dad's house.  It was so cool to see that it inspired card #2.

For card #3, I followed the prompt: Hello, my name is...

No real rhyme or reason to card #4; I really like colors of those gold frames on the teal and wanted to use them somehow.

This one was sort of done on the fly. Very simple.

You knew I'd get Morrison in sooner or later.  Guess it's sooner!

I'm enjoying the creativity of this challenge-- casual, free. It's a nice break from creating with the hopes of selling which makes me work more precisely.

Have a nice weekend out there!

4 comments:

  1. Great ideas Diane..You're very talented...Simple is good..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all wonderful Diane but I especially love the tree sketch, the black and white and the use of the empty space is wonderful. Quite a commitment to make one a day, I commend you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! You'll enjoy looking back through all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Jim, you're so great! Love it Diane

    ReplyDelete