Sunday, April 14, 2013

Kitchen Dogs Part 2

Here are the remainder of the dog figurines from my kitchen shelf.
 This Dachshund is my most recent acquisition from an estate sale late last year.

One of the originals in my mom's collection, this spaniel is heavy; some sort of metal.  It occupied my folks' desk for decades when I was a kid.

 A very nice Shepherd, this one belonged to my grandmother.


 Cute mother and pup spaniels.

 Both of these terriers are metal.  The smaller Scottie on the left is heavier.


This fellow came from a garage sale a year or so ago.  I did show him at that time in a post found here.

I still have a few dogs to show from my bedroom.  Will get to that later in the week.

Have a great Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. I like how you have photographed the dogs to show detail and something to show scale. Nice job. As Sgt. Oddball would say, "Woof".

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dachshund! I have one - they are my favorite dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the doggies....of course you know I am a dog lover!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all adorable Diane. Great collection, can't wait to see the bedroom dogs :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all just wonderful! Have you counted to see how many you have (or did I miss that?)?

    ReplyDelete