Thursday, April 18, 2013

Blossom ATC

Inspiration Avenue's challenge this week is "Blossom."  That fit well since I've been making watercolor ATCs this week-- not by choice; I'm out of rubber cement and so is my local Jo-Ann store (the nerve!) which translates to no collage work.  So to keep my sanity and my hands busy I resorted to painting.  This ATC of cherry trees in bloom is a result of Inspiration Avenue.


Here are a few others I finished.  They're okay-- I'm outta practice.

Have a good Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. I think you did a terrific job on all of them. I love how the light us shining through the trees and your chickadee is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding---they're wonderful!!!! Deanna picked my fav's too, but I really like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cherry trees are beautiful! All I need now is a bit of spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. out of practice.....they are gorgeous.....love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so lovely! I'm a sucker for birds, so they are my favourites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I especially love the cherry trees and their blossoms. I'm glad you joined in our blossom challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the others they look great. Really love the chickadee!!

    ReplyDelete