Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wacky Answer

So did everyone know yesterday's (2-6-13) Wackys?  Hungry Jack pancake mix still seems to be with us-- I just make pancakes from scratch, but the biscuits??  Have you seen them in your grocery store?  If I want biscuits, I make them from scratch too.  I buy refrigerated biscuits to make donuts.  Cut a hole in the center with a metal thimble, fry the biscuits and holes in melted crisco until brown.  I frost with chocolate icing; some folks like them plain, and some like them tossed in a sack with sugar and a dash of cinnamon.  Really good.  No, this is not a health conscious recipe.  It's a let's eat something evil recipe.

3 comments:

  1. I started to shake at the canned bisuits part, shudder at the Crisco, and totally fell apart at the chocolate....

    JUST KIDDING!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. chocolate . . . did I hear chocolate? I wish you guys wouldn’t whisper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this sounds fabulous! Thank you!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete