Monday, September 16, 2013

Smashing Bands

Four more Smash pages in the book so to speak.  In case you missed the other posts, this book is "Favorites" so I decided to do a few favorite bands. On the left is Illinois based Cheap Trick. If you're wondering, the number 1265 is my official Cheap Trick fan club member number. The Monkees put out a lot of great songs-- a lot more to them than most people realize. 

"Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd is one of my favorite songs. The background with the tree is one of the decorated Smash pages. Led Zeppelin-- what can I say?

Rock on!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice tribute to your favorite bands. Love all the pictures. I remember them well. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pages! Sure brings back memories...of course I'm a lot older than you! heehee! My kids listened to some of this music! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete