Monday, September 30, 2013

Dream View

Well, folks, Collage Obsession's theme for this week is "Your Dream View," what would you like to see outside your window? My dream view definitely is a rural setting, probably a barn, and as long as we're dreaming, let's dream big. This really is a pieced together collage. The trees, sky, barn, horses, and even Johnny Depp are all separate images. The white pieces on the sides are supposed to look like curtains. It's speciality paper that has the feel of fabric.

Kind of silly, kind of fun, kind of dreamy... If Johnny Depp ever shows up at my window, I'll definitely post about it (don't hold your breath).

What's your dream view or are you lucky enough to already have it?

12 comments:

  1. I love this view....fun to use your imagination. Mine is the ocean. We don't live right on the ocean and I long for a room that looks right out at the blue blue ocean! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your window scenery and especially Jonny Depp!
    I'm wondering what is your technics on this fabulous collage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No special techniques. Old-fashioned cutting from magazines and a couple images from the internet. Glue and rubber cement to backing board. That is it. Old school collage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane for answer and visit my blog. The images are so good that I thought it could be digital and handmade mix.. The curtains are wonderful. Love all on the collage.

      Delete
  4. Wow, what a great view! I could look at that one for a loooong time!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...what a view!!! I would be in heaven looking a Johnny Depp every morning...and every afternoon....and every night!!! LOL What a dreamboat he is. I would love to look at the beach also. I love the ocean and really, really miss it. I love the water!!! And Johnny Depp...LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could definitely enjoy a view like that!
    You and I have more and more in common, the longer I read your blog.
    I told someone once...If I could meet anybody (celebrity) I wanted...who and what would I do?
    My answer? Johnny Depp.
    ...and I'd just die!... LOL.
    Love the view- Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dream view would be anything in Rome. You can add Johnny Depp too. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay now you're talking dreams...I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a thought-provoking question! I like to live near water and we have the little pond, but I'm not sure that counts as a dream view. Pretty close though but the pond needs to be bigger and have a spring feeding it, don't you think? Johnny Depp---oh, my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) Johnny Depp out my window.... oh if only, a wonderful wonderful take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete