Wednesday, December 26, 2012

TT/Christmas and Swap

When you stop and think about it, "Christmas" is really a broad subject.  What direction do you go?  Traditional?  Modern?  Religious?  Cutesie?  For Tag Tuesday this week, I decided to look at my scrapbook papers and just use an image I liked. So here is what I picked.

Kind of modern yet antique-type colors. Maybe another day I would have created an entirely different tag, but this is the finished product for this week.

Some of us Taggers participated in a Christmas themed swap.  These are the tags I made.


These are the tags I received:
The candy canes is by Mo, and the tree is by Barb.

The angel is by Liz, "Let It Snow" by Jane, and the bird by??  It was not signed, and I don't know yet who made it. Just found out the cute bird is by Norma!

The backs are pretty too!

So nice to see the work of some of these folks in person!

Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Great swap Lidia, they are all so pretty. I love the image you used on yours. Hope you had a great Christmas.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one of your tags, and I see you got one of mine. I love the one you made. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you now!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous--you could decorate an entire tree with them! Happy Boxing Day, Diane!

    ReplyDelete