Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cool Yule Swap

I participated in my first blog swap hosted by Art JOY Stuff.  We were to make 3 ATCs, using bright colors for Christmas.  Here are the ones I made and sent off.


Here is what I received.  Gorgeous and detailed, "Figgy Pudding" ATC from Kim of Art JOY Stuff.  I had seen this card on her blog earlier so to have it in hand is a real treat.  Thank you!

This cutie is from A Vintage Fairy.  Aren't the colors great?  Love it!  Thanks!

This darling card is from Angie at Hope More Studio.  Very charming and sparkly! Many thanks to you too!

Kim also included this super-duper Santa ornament-- how nice!

It is really interesting to see what other artists are up to and how each one interprets a theme.  Swapping is fun!  Thanks again to these talented and thoughtful ladies and to Kim for hosting.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun swap! Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fun! Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comment. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane,
    I have the middle cutie that you created.
    Thanks so much for joining my swap!
    enJOY the Merriest Christmas,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete