Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Image Makers

I haven't posted one of my "Hollywood" books in quite a long time so here we go. The Image Makers is one of my older books-- received in 1983 from my folks for Christmas. A great coffee table type book with tons of photos.  I used many of these famous faces in this book to draw ebony pictures years ago.  I was a portrait artist in another life.  

Here is a small sampling of the wonderful photos:
 Marlene Dietrich on the cover

 Hedy Lamarr

 Ann Sheridan

 Charles Chaplin

 Rita Hayworth

 Jean Arthur

Marlene Dietrich

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. My husband would love this book!! He'd much rather watch an old black and white movie than a football game ---- unless it was Ohio playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous book. The stars aren't what they used to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love that book as well. Old Hollywood was fab.

    ReplyDelete