Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dollhouse Week


My family and I bought the dollhouse below at a garage sale yesterday.  Glad my husband was along-- it's heavy and awkward.




Notice the price tag?  Were these sellers kidding?  It does need some repairs and paint, but those are pretty easy fixes.  

I always wanted a dollhouse with a real door, real windows, a staircase...  Good things come to those who wait (and wait, and wait...).  

So this week, I plan to showcase my other, furnished dollhouse that I've had for, hmm, about 40 years (yikes!).  Tune in tomorrow.  Same blog time!  Same blog channel!

Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you got that beautiful doll house for only $3.00. It is more like a gift to you. Now you can give it a new life... how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what a find!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, don't you just love it when you make a great find. The dollhouse is amazing.

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. $3 ARE YOU STINKING KIDDING ME?!
    ...great deal.
    And it looks like a pretty nice 'fixer-upper'
    Pat

    ReplyDelete