Monday, December 7, 2015

TH Tag Dec

The last Tim Holtz tag for 2015. I must say I'm very glad to say that. I made it through the year making them. Yea!! So here is my take for December.


And remember the little book I made to store these ATCs? No? Well, I didn't think anyone would remember so here it is.

Each month has its own pocket on a page. I glued each month's inchie to the front and store the ATCs inside the pockets.

Here is the back.

And just for the heck of it, here are all my ATCs together.

Thanks for viewing and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. The tag is really pretty..I guess they are a little complicated to make...The book turned out very nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas swag tag Diane :O) And your ATC book is wonderful, love how you added the inchies to each envelope to give a 'sneak peek' of what is inside. Great to see all of your ATC's together as well, hope Tim decides to keep up the 12 Tags tradition so we can start the fun again next year! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete