Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Crafts

I found time to make some Christmas gifts this year. First up, small cross stitch ornaments. These were made from a kit.



I made some paper Finnish stars from this how-to. They are pretty big, easy to make, and inexpensive too if you find a scrapbook paper sale. Notice that the majority were not made with Christmas themed paper so any paper you like will work well.








This star is showing the back, but if you prefer, it could be displayed this way too.

Any holiday crafts on your work surface this year? Have fun and thanks for viewing!

3 comments:

  1. Just my Christmas cards! Your socks are adorable.The stars are very pretty. Wish I had had them put on my packages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweet cross stitch stockings. I haven't done that in so many years...wonder if I remember how! And the stars are beautiful! Enjoy your week my friend. You always inspire me with your creativity! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing.
    We don't even have a tree up this year.
    I'm going to check these stars out at the HOW TO... they look pretty!

    ReplyDelete