Saturday, July 13, 2013

Vacation ATC

So Artful Challenges is running a theme of creating something about a vacation, real or imagined, using the colors red, yellow, and white.  I came up with an ATC for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  I've never been there.  It was in the running one summer but was bumped for Mackinac Island.  I used their logo (on the white) and the other image is a wall in a psychedelic music exhibit they once had.

As long as we're on the subject of rock and roll, here is a Led Zeppelin collage I recently completed. And did you notice that is a Zeppelin LP in the above photo?  

Have a rockin' day!

3 comments:

  1. Stairway to Heaven anyone?

    Great collage.

    Loved the comment on Eau de Cat plonk...but it sure did smell.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now... that's one way to "get the Led out!"
    Rock on!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice. I listened to Led Zeppelin a lot. Was one of my son's favorites. Like the Rock and Roll ATC also. We were there many years ago.

    ReplyDelete