Thursday, July 25, 2013

Postcard Art

Sunday Postcard Art has a theme this week that no collage artist could refuse: ephemera. I don't have tons of ephemera but enough. The only requirement is size, 4" x 6". At the center is an old florist's gift card from a very thoughtful fellow. I've also included an old postage stamp, bingo number cut from a game card plus cardboard markers, handwritten letter, Password game card, price card from a package of Xmas cards (get that price-- 10 cards for 29 cents!!).  The flowers were cut from a very beat up gardening book. Pretty fun project.


Have a nice Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. Nicely done! 10 Cards for 29 cents? What a deal! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! Love all the goodies....and the lovely florist gift card. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. red and white - your postcard is "pimpante" ! my translator say "dapper" !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one...and I like the ephemera theme as well.
    I think I like the rick-rack, old flowers and the handwriting on the card marked May'68

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this-the bright red and all the "real" ephemera. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the red on this. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete