Monday, July 15, 2013

Flowers Tag

Another tag to show today. This one I just finished for Dragons Dream Tag It On. Their current theme is "vintage, texture, flowers" plus a real rubber stamp. If you have the time, pop over to Dragons; the examples are really worth a peek.


Just between us, I inked in the O in "joy" freehand. My lower case alphabet stamps set is an old one I bought second-hand, and a few of the letters are missing. I tried to come up with a word that did not contain a missing letter, but nothing seemed appropriate. So if I hadn't blabbed, would you know?

Have a nice Monday!

9 comments:

  1. No, I wouldn't have known.....looks perfect. I love anything lace and vintage. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have known! Love the soft colors and touch of lace! Very pretty my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful tag, love the use of the corrugated cardboard. No, I wouldn't have know either - it's perfect. Thanks for dreaming with us at TIO this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely would not have known. Your tag is lovely! Have a great week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag, love the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag, Love the whole design & great colours..Love the images & the letter O looks fab to me..... Thank you for Dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love vintage lace too! Lovely, pretty stamp and I would never have known about the 'o'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks great and love the flower image sx thanks for dreaming at dragons dream TIO trace x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag lovely textures with the card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete