Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wacky Pack Wednesday and The Weather Outside Is Frightful

This Wacky Pack has nothing to do with frightful weather, but it is one of my favorites because of the bright colors.  How about the "lemon mobile" on the bottom left?








And for the frightful part of this post: yesterday we had a little sleet, pouring rain, really-coming-down snow, and finally light flurries.  Not that those conditions are so unusual in these parts, but we've been so spoiled this winter that it did seem odd to hear plows roar down my street.





Is March really only a couple days away???

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely cold, gray and rainy here. Come on March, we are ready for you.
    :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photographs, despite their cold appearance. The footprint one is marvelous, but I'd be so afraid to set foot outside the door. I'm always klutzy but, put that together with ice, and it's a recipe for disaster.

    Enjoyed the wacky pack---had to bring Son in to see that, referencing his old Hot Wheels.

    Thanks for stopping by too. That's my Florida squirrel with a minimal fur coat, not like where you live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome Wacky Pack that I don't think I've ever seen!

    We're finally experiencing winter here. We got rain, sleet and snow yesterday, and I even fell on the driveway. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete