Thursday, February 7, 2013

Silver Anniversary Card

The current challenge at Eclectic Ellapu is to make a card for a milestone anniversary.  A cousin of mine will be celebrating 25 years of marriage later this year.


And, yes, I have an anecdote about this.  I thought for sure my cousin told me 2012 was her 25th anniversary so I sent her and her husband a (store bought) card last year.  Then about a month ago, she mentioned they were planning a trip for their 25th anniversary.  Whoa!  What?!  I thought last year was the 25th!  No, she assured me it's this year.  She could have told me I was so stupid!  She said, "Well, when your card showed up, I got out the calculator.  I thought I was wrong!"

So anyway, I was glad to have a chance to send her a card for the correct year!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Your cousin is going to treasure your card, Diane. It’s a keepsake for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sounds like something I'd do... Sweet little card you have made, and I am sure she will love it! Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, lots of fantastic details, perfect for the occasion. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    Andria - EE, DT.

    ReplyDelete