Thursday, August 23, 2012

TT/Table Games

Tag Tuesday on a Thursday??  I definitely qualify for the "Major DUH Award" this week.  I totally forgot to post my tag on Tuesday.  First time this year so I guess that's not too bad.  And yesterday was "Wacky Pack Wednesday" so here we are on a Thursday.


Like last week, I was a bit stumped at first.  The theme "table games" offers too many choices.  My family played a lot of board games when I was a kid.  I had several favorites.  "Masterpiece,"  "Careers,"  "The Inventors" just to name a few.  I decided on "Clue" as we played that often too.  I found images of an older version online.  I placed the images on a bank envelope to look like the "secret envelope" in the game.

So who is your favorite character?  They all look a bit sinister.

Enjoy-- and don't let me confuse you; this is Thursday, not Tuesday-- isn't it??

No comments:

Post a Comment