Thursday, April 30, 2015

Wacky Pack Wednesday

Everyone should recognize this week's Wacky Pack even though the wrapper has changed quite a lot. Do you remember 3 Musketeers bars in a white wrapper and three musketeers represented on the front? You just can't count on anything these days. I bet you don't remember the candy was actually three separate bars in one package: chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry.  My mother told me that years ago. She was right. The candy was first produced that way in 1932, but costs and sugar restrictions during WWII made them change it to just one chocolate bar. There's your trivia for today.

Have a good one!

UPDATE: It dawned on me at about 9 a.m. that I should have posted this yesterday! DUH! I knew yesterday was Wednesday and today was Thursday; I'm beginning to worry about myself. LOL. Sorry for any confusion I caused.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea about the 3 flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three flavours? Never knew that but does explain the Three Musketeers name.

    ReplyDelete