Wednesday, April 29, 2015

1967 Home Accessories

Looking for some home accessories from 1967? No, well, that's what the Sears catalog has to show us today. How about some rather mod lighting?

Speaking of mod...

At the other end, we have colonial type kitchen accessories. Would you believe my dad has a similar chalk/bulletin board still hanging in his kitchen-- and it is still used! It looks exactly the same except the chalk side is on the right.

Pretty stylish dinnerware.

Thanks for dropping by!

6 comments:

  1. Today I'd be buying those colonial type accessories at estate sales and repurposing them. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started housekeeping at about that time. I see some things I had...and maybe even still have. Those pole lamps were handy! lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of glad it's not still 1967.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still trying to forget the 60s. LOL Fun to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a thing for those swag lamps... Va va voom!
    As to the clocks - I zoomed in. They take 1 D battery!
    I was surprised. We had a starburst clock, with a long cord... Electric!
    Anyone else have one??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yowsers, not the best decade for furniture or lighting!!

    ReplyDelete