1. Clouds (a painted section of my living room ceiling)
2. Something that begins with M; had to use my Mastiff!
3. Train tracks
4. Colored paper
5. Any reflection
6. A pinwheel
7. Something that begins with A (double points for "abstract art" by my daughter)
8. A rainbow (also by my daughter a few years ago)
9. Something green (another of my daughter's creations!)
10. A craft store
11. A wind chime
12. A squirrel (I've had this little guy forever)
13. A stop sign
14. Something orange (Jolly Olly Orange to be exact)
15. A flag
16. Fabric with flowers on it (some of you might recognize this as a Vera napkin)
17. Something that begins with Y
18. A welcome sign (a newly made twinchie)
19. A church steeple
20. Your craft room/space (do I gotta show this??)
Yes, a portion of my craft counter in all its glory. If your craft space is not a mess, it means one of two things: either you just cleaned it or you never use it. Mine is definitely used!
So-- what would you have shot?
Thanks for viewing!