When last we left the haunted dollhouse, I mentioned I was painting the ceilings. Well that's done and so are most of the rooms. And, I know, it doesn't look too haunted yet.
This will be the parlor/living room. I bought this wallpaper; what I used on the other rooms I already had from previous projects. I had trouble in the last dollhouse with the paper peeling off the walls. So I went a different route this time and mod podged the paper to card stock then taped that to the walls. That's not working so well either. Either I need more tape or something else.
This is the kitchen.
This is one of the attic rooms. I intended to add more coats of paint but liked the way this turned out. Could be old and haunted.
This is going to be a small, narrow bathroom (gee, just like my real bathroom!). I'm showing this because the paper I used for the flooring is actually scrapbook paper. A good alternative in some cases to dollhouse papers which cost more.
I also added a house number. My daughter wanted 1313, but I didn't want to be accused of ripping off The Munsters.
Have a nice day!