Monday, July 4, 2016

ICAD 31-34

For the First of June and the First of July I have always made cards for ICAD featuring those dates. So since ICAD #31 is actually July 1-- here is my 31st card. Scrapbook paper, sequins, marker.

This card is rather simple but sometimes that's all a design needs. The chic woman and estate photo are from an old magazine. I added the "swirls" with craft paint.


Obviously a collage-y type card. This one uses old pattern tissue, magazine and book clippings, and the "stitching" at the bottom was made with a marker. Oh yeah-- watercolor background.

A rather patriotic looking collage for the 4th of July. I didn't really have that in mind when I started. I built it around the gym shoes. Mostly magazine clippings--that little flourish strip is scrapbook paper.

Happy 4th of July, everyone! Be careful out there!

5 comments:

  1. Love your red white and blue. Very festive. Just started to rain here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the red white and blue too! I think the birds are my favorite... I like the tissue paper pattern ...and I had to click to enlarge, because your stitching looked genuine! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I am so late commenting Diane, wonderful ICAD's and hope you had a fabulous 4th! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing them, my favorites in this post are the chic woman and the one with the tennis shoes!

    ReplyDelete